Your basket is currently empty!
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The terms of sale are valid between the customers of Ride Arena’s online store (hereinafter the Customer) and Daous OÜ (hereinafter the Ride Arena) in the rights and obligations arising from the purchase of the products.
2. When registering as a user of Ride Arena and / or purchasing products, the terms of this agreement and the rights and obligations arising from the laws of the Republic of Estonia shall apply.
3. Ride Arena reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of sale. These changes will be posted on ridearena.com.
2. ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE SALE AGREEMENT
- Ride Arena sells and the Customer buys the products and services offered in the online store. Products can be physical or virtual. Products can be subscription products sold for a specific payment period (such as an annual subscription to a magazine) or monthly payments (membership fees). In addition, there are services available, such as reading a digital magazine, for which a one-time reading right or a continuous annual subscription is purchased. For each product and service, you define which payment terms are in the product or service.
2. The sales agreement between Ride Arena and the Customer enters into force upon receipt of the amount due to Daous OÜ’s bank account after confirmation of the order.
3. When placing and paying for an order in the Ride Arena online store, the Customer confirms that he has read and accepts the terms of sale.
- To order a product, select the appropriate product and click on “Add to Cart”. The contents of the shopping cart (top right) are visible when you click on it.
2. Once you have selected the products, go to the shopping cart page by clicking on “Shopping Cart” at the top right. On the shopping cart page, you will see all the products you have selected. Here you can change the quantities of products and, if necessary, remove products from the shopping cart. In addition, you can use a discount code if you have one.
3. Once you have selected the products, go to the order page by clicking on “Order”.
4. When placing an order, fill in the address fields, select the appropriate delivery and payment method.
5. When you click on “Pay” you will end up on the bank page and once you have paid for your order, be sure to click on “Back to Merchant Page”.
Note! If the order is interrupted for any reason, you will be redirected back to the pre-filled cart.
- All prices in Ride Arena’s online store are in euros and include VAT (20% or 9% depending on the product).
2. Ride arena reserves the right to change prices. If the Customer places his order before the price change takes effect, the price that was valid at the time of placing the order is valid for them. The customer has no right to demand a refund of the price difference.
5. PLACING AN ORDER AND PAYING FOR PRODUCTS
- When paying for the order, the Customer can choose a payment method that suits him / her. The customer pays 100% of the order amount to confirm the order.
2. The sales agreement is considered concluded and the execution of the order begins immediately after the Customer has paid 100% of the order confirmation.
In the Ride Arena online store, you can pay with the most popular debit and credit cards via Stripe or PayPal. In our store you can pay in euros.
BANK OR CREDIT CARD
Ride Arena accepts Visa (Verified by Visa) and Mastercard (Securecode) credit cards, as well as other popular credit cards. Payment by credit card is made via Stripe or PayPal and all you have to do to enter the payment is enter your credit card information. Payment is made reliably on an external platform. Ride Arena does not collect customer payment information, but it is always processed on a case-by-case basis through the payment service provider’s platform. The agreement enters into force when the payment has been paid to Ride Arena’s online store account.
The owner of the online store is responsible for the correct processing of personal data and provides the necessary information to the payment service provider (Stripe, PayPal).
If it is not possible to deliver the ordered product, the buyer will be notified as soon as possible and the money will be refunded immediately, but no later than within 14 days of the notification.
To receive the discount, enter your personal code in the “Discount Code” section of the shopping cart and click “Apply”.
PAYMENT OF PRODUCTS
Once you place your order, you will remain in the store, but the payment intermediary will be Stripe or PayPal. All your credit card information will remain in the Stripe or PayPal system and will not be passed on to the merchant. SSL protocol, MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa are used to request credit card information.
- Enter your name, credit card number, expiration date, and CVV (Card Verification Value).
2. During payment, you may receive a personal greeting message through the international online shopping security system and you will be required to enter a password. When making each purchase, you should check that your personal greeting message is the same as the one you entered. If the greeting message is incorrect, do not enter your password!
3. You will be described as the answer to the success or failure of the payment. Once you have confirmed the payment, the merchant will be notified of the payment. If the payment is successful, the corresponding amount will be reserved on your card.
4. You will be redirected back to the Ride Arena website where you can see the invoice for your order.
Once the payment is successful, the corresponding amount will be charged to your credit card immediately, your order will enter our system and it will be processed.
If the customer has selected a product with a recurring payment (such as an annual subscription to the magazine), he or she can manage the subscription in the magazine’s subscription management. From there, you can cancel your order, renew it and choose payment methods. At the ordering stage, the customer has chosen whether the payment will be made automatically or manually in the future. This can be changed later. The customer has the right to cancel the order at any time during the order period and the service is valid until the end of the payment period.
6. RIGHT OF RETURN
- Pursuant to § 56 (1) of the Right of Obligation, the customer has the right to cancel the contract within 14 days of receiving the product. This does not apply to a virtual service where the service is launched immediately (online training, digital magazine).
2. The returned product must be unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
3. The cost of returning the product is paid by the customer, unless the reason for the return is non-conformity of the product to the ordered or defective product.
4. In order to return the product, a free-form return application for the product must be submitted to the e-mail address email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the product. The return application must include the Customer’s name, the name of the product and the invoice or order number.
5. The money for the returned product will be returned to the Customer immediately, no later than within 14 days of receiving the return application. In addition to the price of the returned product, the delivery costs of the product will also be refunded.
- By using the Ride Arena website, you give your express and explicit consent to the processing of your personal data by Ride Arena.
2. Ride Arena uses the information provided by the Customer to fulfill the Customer’s orders, develop the services and provide the services on the Site and does not disclose them to third parties.
We do not sell our customer information and access to data is restricted within the employees of Ride Arena.
8. RESPONSIBILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
- Ride Arena shall be liable to the Customer and the Customer shall be liable to Ride Arena for any damages incurred by the other party in breach of this Agreement in accordance with the laws in force in the Republic of Estonia.
2. Ride Arena shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Customer or for a delay in the delivery of the product if the damage or delay in the product depends on circumstances beyond Ride Arena’s control or foresight.
9. SUBMISSION OF COMPLAINTS
- According to the Law of Obligations Act, the Customer has the right to complain if the product does not comply with the contract. This should take place within 2 years of receiving the product. Defects that occur during the first six months are assumed to have existed at the time of purchase and the seller must determine the nature of the defect.
2. The customer is obliged to report a product defect at Ride Arena to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information: name, contact information and product defect. A similar application must be sent no later than 2 months after the defect is discovered.
Ride Arena is not responsible for:
- Defects caused by the customer’s fault or negligence.
- Defects caused by improper use of the product.
- The natural physical wear and tear of the product when used normally.
We deliver products and orders around the world.
We usually deliver orders within 4-7 business days.
The product presentation page tells you if the price of the product includes postage and under what conditions. In other cases, we ask the customer to contact email@example.com.
- After the entry into force of the sales contract (after the Customer has paid the invoice), Ride Arena will deliver the order and hand it over for further transport to its partners.
2. Delivery times stated on the Ride Arena website are valid from the moment of payment of the invoice.
3. The customer is obliged to notify Ride Arena of any change in the destination or agreed time before the delivery of the products.
4. Delays and misunderstandings due to inaccuracy or inaccuracy of the information provided in the order Ride Arena shall not be liable for any delay or misunderstanding resulting from the inaccuracy or misunderstanding of the information provided by the Customer in his order.
5. The product damaged during transport, but not the packaging, will be reimbursed to the Customer. If replacement is not possible, we will refund the damaged product.